Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

Every single person on the planet has story. Don’t judge people before you truly know them. The truth might surprise you. Never compare yourself or others to other people. Everyone has their own struggles. Everyone is who they are for a reason. I have my own story and my own reason. There's many thing happen in this year and there's many thing Ive learned. Thank u Allah for all of this. Thanks my dear friends for always be there for me. Alhamdulillah someone that I've lost contact for a year now we've been a good friend back. A million thanks all my friends, I love u lots.

Big things will happen insyaAllah in 2013, believe in Allah always. 
May 2013 will bring more happiness, trust, new beginnings, laughter, love, wonderful opportunities, friendship and success. No matter what its just a number. Anything can happen anytime. Trust Allah.



No comments: