Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Without a word


I shouldn't have done that
I should have just ignored it
Like something I couldn't see
Like something I cannot see
I shouldn't have look at you at all

I should have run away

I should have act like I did not hear
Like something I couldn't hear
Like something I cannot hear
I shouldn't have listen to love at all

Without a word you let me know love

Without a word you gave me love
You made me even hold of your breath
But you run away like this

Without a word love leaves me

Without a word love tosses me away
What should I say next
My lips were suprised on their own
Coming without any words

Why does it hurt so much

Why does it hurt continuously
Except for the fact that I can't see you anymore
And that you're not here anymore
Otherwise it's the same as before

Without a word tears fall

Without a word my heart breaks down
Without a word I wait for love
Without a word I hurt because of love
I zone out I become a fool
Because I cry looking at the sky

Without a word farewell finds me

Without a word the ends come to me
I think my heart was suprised
To send you away without any preparation
It came without a word

Without a word its come

Without a word it leaves
Like the fever before
Maybe all I need to do is hurt for awhile
Because in the end only scars are left

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be strong dear

my intuition said...

@anony: thanks =]

@ Cik Li Destiny : hehe~~~ me too... nice song! =]